Recycle New Mexico is a year-round education and outreach program that includes America Recycles Day activities and supports targeted community education campaigns. NMRC hosted a Recycle New Mexico campaign most recently in 2014.
America Recycles Day, which occurs annually on November 15, activities are included as part of the Recycle NM Campaign as well as standing on its own. To register an America Recycles Day event and receive educational and give-away resources, please visit the Keep America Beautiful website at http://americarecyclesday.org/
2014 Recycle New Mexico Campaign: Don't Be a Zombie - Recycle!
NMRC Launches ZOMBIE Advertising Campaign to Get New Mexicans to Recycle
June 17, 2014 – A new statewide media campaign that includes television, radio and social media advertisements encourages New Mexicans to “Recycle to Restore” by capitalizing on everyone’s favorite ghoul…..zombies! It’s a clear choice: You can be a mind-less zombie that doesn’t recycle or you can do your part by recycling. more
Launch Your Own Recycling Zombie Campaign
Download NMRC's Recycle - Don't be a Zombie! campaign to use for your local media or outreach programs.
Television & Radio Advertisements:
- Download Boy Recycle to Restore Yourself
- Download You Choose
- Download Girl Recycle to Restore Yourself
- Download Recycle to Restore Enchantment
Outreach Material Templates: Contact Jessi Just if you'd like to have these customized for your community.
- Download Zombie Flyer Front
- Download Zombie Flyer Back 1
- Download Zombie Flyer Back 2
- Download 3'x3' Plastic #1 Recycling Magnet Template
- Download 3'x3' Plastic #2 Recycling Magnet Template
- Download 3'x3' Paper Recycling Magnet Template
- Download 3'x3' Cardboard Recycling Magnet Template
Thanks to Recycle NM 2014 Sponsors
We would like to thank our generous sponsors for supporting the Recycle New Mexico Business Recycling campaign:
- Waste Management
- Friedman Recycling Company
- New Mexico Environment Department: Solid Waste Bureau
- Keep New Mexico Beautiful
- PNM Resources
- South Central Solid Waste Authority
- Bio-pappel International
- Northwest New Mexico Regional Solid Waste Authority
- Sandia National Labs
- Centennial Recycling
- Road Runner Waste Service
- International Paper
- Pepsi Beverage Company
Waste Service, Inc.