Nominations for 2022-2023 Board Terms
The New Mexico Recycling Coalition is currently seeking nominations to serve on its volunteer board of directors. There are currently nine board seats up for election. Board members need to attend six board meetings (currently all remote), scheduled every other month, and an in-person strategic planning session on October 28, 2021, in Albuquerque. To see the full list of board member responsibilities, click HERE.
To make a nomination, please complete the form HERE. It is OK to nominate yourself for the board. Nominations are due by Friday, September 17, 2021, at 5:00 pm and elections will take place Sept 20-24th. Newly elected board members are expected to attend the in-person board retreat and strategic planning session in Albuquerque on October 28th.
NMRC 2021 Board Members
NMRC's volunteer board of directors consists of up to 15 general seats and 4 ex-officio seats of professionals dedicated to leading New Mexico to value waste as a resource.
- Anna Riggs-Eader, President, Retired Estancia Valley SWA, Board Term: 2020-2021
- Miguel Fernandez, Vice President, South Central Solid Waste Authority, Board Term: 2020-2021
- Charles Fiedler, Treasurer, Gordon Environmental-PSC, Board Term: 2019-2020
- Jacob Kruse, Secretary, New Mexico Dept of Agriculture, Board Term: 2020-2021
- Danita Boettner, Past President, Santa Fe Solid Waste Management Agency, Board Term: 2019-2020
- Dan Darnell, Waste Management, Board Term: 2019-2020
- Walter Dods, Soilutions, NM Organics Recycling Organization Representative (Ex-Officio)
- Dr. Robert Flynn, NMSU, Board Term: 2019-2020
- Lorenzo Gutierrez, Taos County, Board Term: 2020-2021
- Emily Moore, City of Albuquerque, Board Term: 2021-2022
- Genevieve Morgan, NM Environment Department: Solid Waste Bureau, NMED Representative (Ex-Officio)
- Donna Marion, Studio SW Architects, Board Term: 2020-2021
- John Shaski, Knowaste, Board Term: 2020-2021
- Dacia Tucholke, CDM Smith, Board Term: 2020-2021
- Lorenzo Velasquez, Lea County, Board Term: 2020-2021
- Ralph Wrons, Retired from Sandia National Laboratory, Board Term: 2020-2021