The NM Recycling Coalition's mission is to lead NM to value waste as a resource. We are a non-profit professional membership organization that includes a wide range of members: small towns, tribes and pueblos, private business, counties, non-profit organizations, large cities, state agencies, federal agencies, educational institutions, composting facilities, recycling service providers, consultants and private citizens.
Benefits of Membership
- Great networking opportunities with peers in your industry
- Receive monthly e-newsletters, Recycling Scraps, including household commodity pricing and local New Mexico recycling news
- Inclusion in our membership directory
- Receive an electronic directory including names and contact information for NMRC's members (250+)
- Top-notch professional education and networking opportunities: Recycling and Composting Facility Operator Certification Classes, NM Recycling Conference and Annual Membership Meeting/Workshop, National Sustainable Material Resource Manager Certification
- Receive discounts on training and conference registration fees
- NM Organics Recycling Organization
- Community Technical Assistance
- Policy and Legislative Advocacy
- Business and government members may use the NMRC Member Logo on print materials and equipment
- Did we mention great networking opportunities?
Learn More: View NMRC's Three-Year Strategic Plan Here